It brings us great pleasure to announce that we have been given the go ahead from both the Ontario Government and Regulatory Colleges to now reopen!
We have made many changes in the clinic to ensure a safe environment for both our patients and practitioners by strictly adhering to all the new guidelines set forth by the Ministry of Health and Regulatory Colleges.
Some of these include:
1. Screening procedures of anyone who walks into our clinic (including all patients, Wilson team members, etc.)
2. Non-contact temperature readings of anyone who walks in the facility (including patients and team members.)
3. Rearranging of the reception area and the rest of the clinic to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
i) The waiting area will now be only for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the clinic
ii) Removal of all items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind in the waiting room
iii) Discontinuation of all beverage services
iv) Plexiglass barriers set up in reception area
4. Increased time in between appointments to promote physical distancing by not having any patients in waiting room and allow time for enhanced disinfecting procedures
5. Hand sanitizers will be readily available in every room and hallways in the clinic.
6. Continued hand sanitizing/washing for all patients and practitioners.
7. Enhanced disinfection procedures of all surfaces between each patient
8. Regular wiping down of all surfaces, with high level disinfectant, that have contact in common areas and items (such as door handles, counter tops, clipboards etc.
9. Mandatory PPE usage (such as visors, gowns, and masks) by all team members to ensure your protection.
10. Disposable surgical masks are available for all patients upon entering the clinic.
11. Disinfection of all outside mail and packages that enter building
12. Keeping a Register for Contact Tracing – A register of all people entering the setting will be kept to help in contact tracing, if required. This would include people in the clinic aside from patients/clients (e.g. couriers, guardians accompanying a patient/client, etc).
13. Contactless payment methods will be available and receipts/invoices will be emailed unless otherwise specified.
If you have any questions in regards to the new safety measures we have in place, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
We all hope that you and your family continue to stay safe and healthy!
Wilson Health and Wellness Clinic
To schedule an appointment please reach out to us!
Please note that we will have modified clinic hours for the next few weeks!
Follow us @WilsonHWClinic on Instagram for regular clinic updates